Bilingual Account Manager
10 rue Birkdale, DDO
QC H9G 2P3
T: +1. 514.887.5248
Bilingual consultative sales professional, results-focused, quality-driven professional, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong sales and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Advanced presentation and relationship development abilities, with a track record of generating YOY business growth.
· Needs Assessment & Solution and Value Based-Selling
· Pipeline Management
· SugerCRM and OracleCRM
· The ability to generate ideas
· Mac OS, iOS, DEP and MDM
· MS-Office & Windows
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Great negation skills
QuickSeries Publishing Inc. DDO, QC 2018 – 2019
Division Sales Manager – Mobile Apps
Responsible for ensuring sales goals are achieved with a targeted emphasis on continuous business growth, providing support, sales coaching, structure, and account planning for my team.
· Provide guidance to AMs on developing strategic relationships with their key accounts
· Develop the knowledge, tactics, sales process, individual coaching, and mentoring
· Recruit and train new AMs with a heavy focus on employee retention
Apple – Montreal, QC 2011 – 2018
Business Pro (Customer Success Management)
Accountable for developing, maximizing and maintaining long term relationship with existing clients in order to enhance customer satisfaction, customer retention, and company sales.
· Manage key named accounts, such Sanofi Canada Inc, Cirque du Soleil and Laura Shoppes, BDC and CHU Sainte-Justine, various Public Sector and EDU
· Lead a team of 3 Business Experts on the successful development of their accounts resulting in YOY growth of 30%
· SugarCRM Mentor and UX Design and workflow planning
Business Expert (Business Development) 2011 to 2017
Called on multiple categories of businesses. Worked with them to develop solutions based on Apple’s line-ups of iPhones, iPads and Macs.
· Cultivated a portfolio of over 150 customers
· Consult customers on Apple’s Device Enrolment Program, and Volume Purchase Program
· YOY growth of 20%
Oracle – Montreal, QC 2008 – 2010
Responsible for the core technology sales development of key named accounts in eastern Canada and maintained personal rapport and win-win relationships with clients.
· Identified and pursued new sales opportunities as well as current customer up-sell potential resulting in significant new and add-on business for region and achieved status as the Rookie of Year for Fiscal 2009 and was the highest grossing representative in my division for Q4-FY09’ with over $1.2 Million in closed revenue.
· Developed comprehensive account plan for designated key accounts that included account set up and on-going customer support and training on data, software, and custom solutions resulting in the discovery of major up-sell opportunities.
· Managed complex technical long sale cycle (upwards of 12 Months) opportunities’ from Discovery stage through to Close.
· Developed comprehensive SOWs’ that required detailed ROI and TCO statements.
Insight Enterprises – Montreal, QC 2007 – 2008
Sales Manager (VAR)
Hired, trained, supervised and mentored 12 sales people; motivated staff to meet/exceed established sales goals and objectives by developing effective sales incentives.
· Coached employee’s on successful sales methodologies, closing techniques.
· Developed strong customer and vendor relations
· Attained and exceeded budget by more than $400,000 dollars in Rev equating to 125% of budget in Q1, 2008
Muxlab – Montreal, QC 2006 – 2007
Channel Sales Manager
Led a team of 8 sales agents; motivated staff to meet/exceed established sales goals and objectives by developing effective sales incentives. Coached sales agents’ successful sales and closing techniques and developed strong customer relations.
· Responsible for $650,000 in sales
· Exceeded forecast by 25% YOY
· Key accounts managed – ADI Distributing, and Anixter
John Thomas Batts – Montreal, QC 2003 – 2006
Account Executive (Industrial)
Responsible for the sales account management of key accounts in eastern Canada and the USA.
· Generated 125% above budget with net new business development in excess of $1,000,000 (million) dollars per annum and exceeded forecast
· Design and manufacturing consulting for custom plastic injection moulding services.
Imperium Enterprises – Montreal, QC 2001 – 2002
Sole owner of a business selling trade show displays and popup banners to corporate clients in Eastern Canada and North Eastern USA.
· New market development and sales reporting reports and completed customer profiles on a monthly basis.
Guillemot – Montreal, QC 2000 – 2001
Channel Account Manager
Hired, trained, supervised and mentored 2 sales people; motivated staff to meet/exceed established sales goals and objectives by developing effective sales incentives. Coached employees’ successful sales and closing techniques, developed strong customer and vendor relations.
· Achieved in excess of 100% of quota with sales of over $1,200,000 (million) in sales per annum.
· Managed OEM partner channel, Dell, D&H Distributing and Alienware
Supercom – Montreal, QC 1996 – 2000
Distribution Account Manager
Responsible for the technology sales account management and business development of major retail and VAR accounts in eastern Canada.
· Achieved more than $8 million dollars in Sales per annum, YOY growth of 40%.
· Member of the Million Dollar Club for achieving sales in excess of $1 million in a single month, and attained the number 2 status as top revenue earner
Dawson College – Montréal, QC
Sales Training – Montréal, QC
· Challenger Selling
· Baseline Selling
· Sandler Solution Sales Training