We offer you relevant experience for your career in human resources, sales or administration
Engage in the full recruitment cycle;
• Maintain data integrity in the applicant tracking system;
• Responsible for job postings and ensures that they reach the target audience;
• Pre-screen and interview candidates;
• Prepare candidate profiles;
• Coordinate interviews with hiring managers;
• Introduce candidates to employers under the guidance of an experienced recruiter;
• Perform reference checks;
• Be part of a team where everyone contributes to the usual administrative requirements.
What we are looking for
• Bachelor's degree in human resources and/or Business administration program (in progress and/or completed) or related field;
• Advanced communication and writing skills (French and English);
• Focused on customer service;
• Experience in sales, recruitment or administration is an asset
This internship is unpaid.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement, the disclaimer and all contracts: "Customer", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person logged on to this website and complying with the company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "ourselves", "we", "our" and "us" refer to our company. "Party", "Parties" or "We" refers to both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client's needs with respect to the provision of the indicated services of the Company, in accordance with and subject to the law in force in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized and/or he/she or they are deemed to be interchangeable and therefore to refer to such terms.
Recruiter (use) Intermediate
NUAGEM is a Montreal-based recruitment firm that offers a platform, a structure and an environment to live your passion for recruitment. Our clients are some of Quebec's leading companies. We use modern tools for candidate management and job posting. "Our pride lies in our client's satisfaction".
We believe that every position is important and should be treated as a priority. "We are a results-oriented firm but we offer a relaxed environment for our employees.
As a recruiter, you will:
– Represent Nuagem Inc. in the greater Quebec City area by establishing privileged relationships with potential candidates;
- Promote recruitment services in technology and other fields.
- Sorting of applications;
- Call to schedule interviews;
- Telephone and Skype interviews
- Negotiate salaries with candidates
- Achieve your corporate resource placement goals
- 2 years experience in recruitment
- Ability to develop your networks
- Knowledge of I.T. is an asset.
- Bilingualism required.
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic and Motivated
We offer very interesting benefits, such as:
- Cafeteria with Restaurant on site
- Gym membership