General terms and conditions
Welcome to Nuagem!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations governing the use of the Nuagem Inc. website, located at https://nuagem.ca.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement, the disclaimer and all contracts: "Customer", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person logged on to this website and complying with the company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "ourselves", "we", "our" and "us" refer to our company. "Party", "Parties" or "We" refers to both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client's needs with respect to the provision of the indicated services of the Company, in accordance with and subject to the law in force in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized and/or he/she or they are deemed to be interchangeable and therefore to refer to such terms.
Unless otherwise indicated, Nuagem inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material displayed on Nuagem. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access them from Nuagem for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You don't have to:
- Republishing Nuagem material
- Sell, rent or sub-license Nuagem equipment
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy Nuagem material
- Redistribute Nuagem content
This Contract begins on the date indicated.
Certain areas of this site offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information. Nuagem inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments before they appear on the site. The Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Nuagem inc, its agents and/or its affiliates. The Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting such views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nuagem Inc. shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of the Comments on this Site.
Nuagem inc. reserves the right to monitor all comments and to delete those that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website, as well as all necessary licenses and authorizations to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including, without limitation, any copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or habitual activities, commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Nuagem Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format or medium whatsoever.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may create a link to our website without prior written authorization:
- government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Press organizations;
- Online directory distributors may create a link to our website in the same way as a hyperlink to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, with the exception of not-for-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and fundraising groups who may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- educational establishments and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably on ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Nuagem Inc.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and wish to link to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Nuagem inc . Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you would like to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may create a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- using our corporate name; or
- Using the associated uniform resource locator; or
- By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense in the context and format of the content of the linking party's site.
No use of the Nuagem inc. logo or any other illustration will be authorized for links in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our web site without our prior written consent.
Responsibility for content
We will not be liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising from your website. No link shall appear on any website which may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, violates in any way, or advocates infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all or any links to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it is our policy to link at any time. By linking to our website at any time, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
Removing links from our website
If you find a link on our website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is correct, complete or accurate, nor do we promise that the website will remain available or that the content of the website will be kept up to date.
Denial of responsibility
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- exclusion to limit or exclude our liability or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our liabilities or those of your third parties in a manner not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of ours or yours that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this Disclaimer: (a) are governed by the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the Waiver, including liabilities in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services offered on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.